Elaboration of two roadmaps for piloting energy services under EPC model in public as well as utilities sectors.
SINERGETIKA was contracted to provide support to the Energy Efficiency Agency in identifying the legislative gaps which are hindering the possibility of providing energy services in the public and utility sectors of the country.
The overall objective of the assignment is to identify the barriers to energy services in the public sector of Moldova and develop a sequence of activities required to facilitate the implementation of energy services in both public and utility sectors.
Type of services provided by SINERGETIKA:
- Regulatory framework assessment towards the introduction of energy services in the public buildings sector of Moldova;
- Elaboration of EnPC roadmap explaining the steps necessary for the implementation of energy services in the public sector of the country;
- Development of a draft template of the Energy Performance Contract;
- Regulatory framework assessment of the power and heat supply companies, under the national regulator;
- Elaboration of an EPC model contract for companies under the national regulator;
- Development of a "Methodology on calculating parameters of the energy performance contract".