Project Preparation & Implementation Support within Energy Saving Credit Facility (ESC) for NEFCO in Armenia
The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation’s (NEFCO’s) Facility for Energy Saving Credits (ESC) is a loan program under the Nordic Environment Development Fund (NMF), which is intended to offer small-scale financing primarily for energy-saving measures in municipally owned buildings such as schools, daycare centers, hospitals, and sports facilities as well as street lighting systems The Facility for Energy Saving Credits provides loans to municipalities or municipal companies.
SINERGETIKA delivered the following:
- Identified and prepare projects to be funded under the ESC in line with the adopted NEFCO eligibility criteria, seek NEFCO’s approval of selected projects prior to their implementation;
- Developed the full application package for financing;
- Assisted the beneficiaries with the application for Ministry of Finance approval;
- Assisted the beneficiary with tender preparation procedures and materials;
- Conducted in-depth integrity due diligence (IDD) of the winning tenderer;
- Provided support with project implementation;
- Carried out implementation monitoring and reporting to NEFCO;
- Assisted with project closure and final reporting.